- SNAP-X is always looking for more friends who want to make a difference for abandoned animals – YOU! “Well, how can I help?,” you ask?
With your engagement
- Take a moment to tell your friends about the program and where they can go to learn more.
- If you work in a place that might be interested in partnering with SNAP-X, let us know.
- Be sure everyone you know looks for shelter animals before going to a pet shop or a breeder.
- Be conscious of the problem – keep an eye out for information from your local shelter.
With your support
SNAP-X is not a 501(c)3, Petfinder is. SNAP-X is more a facilitator, as all dollars are directed to the processed by Petfinder. Support shelter animals across North America with a donation HERE.
Maybe you won’t get that third Latte today, but the $6 you save you can help a dog, cat or other pet.
- $2.00 vaccinates a shelter cat
- $2.50 vaccinates a shelter dog
- $5.00 feeds and cares for a shelter animal for a day
- $25.00 spays or neuters a shelter animal
- $25.00 – $125.00 transports a shelter animal
Petfinder.com Foundation works with shelters, rescue organizations and animal welfare organizations across the country to see that no adoptable pet is euthanized for lack of a good home.
With your time
SNAP-X needs volunteers for a wide variety of events and internal needs. If you are a computer whiz, think about updating our site; if you are a go-getter, be part of an on-site team at the next adoption event; if you can’t get off Facebook, then join our interweb social magicians; if you want to be really hands-on, SNAP-X can match you up with a Petfinder member shelter in your area; if you like to think big picture, work with us in securing additional partners in the fashion entertainment and lifestyle worlds to help spread the word and save animals.
SNAP-X believes in being a responsible pet owner to the dogs, cats and other pets who already live with you.
- What if Fido gets out?
- Is he neutered?
- Does he have a microchip ID? (Microchip or Tag)
Get other tips for responsible pet ownership at:
Volunteer at your local animal shelter -
Find a shelter near you: